Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

First Time for Everything

Just think when Sheri was born, my Mother ran a computer that took up an entire room. Now today, I'm typing on my computer in my bedroom, and it's going all the way to California!! I had to do this since Jonathan is so-o-o-o good at it - I had to at least try.
Matthew, Dillon and I have started saving money for our plane tickets to California for your graduation from Alta Loma High School. You know if we only get enough money for a one way ticket, that means we'll be living with you. Tell you Dad that, and he'll start saving money, too.

Comments:
Well, I actually thought that I'd have adequate time to check the travel plans with you since Matt doesn't graduate until 2009!!!!!!:)
 
O-o-o-o-ps, I goofed again!!!!! Sorry. You know that I wouldn't actually proceed to make plans without first discussing it with you. And the last statement was to indicate that it was a "joke".
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?