Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

This should be interesting!!!!

I am giving this a try so if it dosen't work don't make fun of me. This is my first blog EVER!!!! I am so excited that you did this. I really was keeping up with you guys through the Clements famliy blogg site. I do admitt I really enjoyed it. Well the mighty West View Vols won their season opener yesterday against Lamar/South Central 24-6. Go vols. Dillon is the starting center and guard on defense. Got to go will finish later.

Comments:
Cool! You made it on.

Yay, Dillon!!!
 
And let us give some credit to the Defensive Coach. Despite the fact that Lamar had some one there filming West View's scrimage with Indian Trail, Lamar's offense could only score 6 points. Don't know how many QB sacks there were, fumbles recovered by WV, intercepted passes. Coaching must be genetic!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?