Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Another mark for Jon

Just checked out the CA family blogg site. Jon has posted his new gun of some sort, but didn't tell us!!!
PS Jon I am just giving you a hard time because I can. Love ya!!!

Comments:
Can't get ahead, can you, Jon?
 
Well, I had actually already told them about it a few weeks ago. I didn't tell you about it a few weeks ago, so that post would make no sense. Anyway, we ordered two paintball guns off of eBay, and one of them got here.
 
Where will you use a paintball gun??
 
Nana: At Pat and Lynette's ranch.
Cathy: Well, poo! >:-(
 
Spelling is not Jonathan's strong suit...or should I call him Gonathan?
 
Notice that no one commented on the other blog... Eric's parents are on their way back from Brenda's house in New York, and no one else has said much of anything since someone bored us to death with World Cup Soccer and arguments about why soccer is better than baseball...
 
And neither Eric or Matthew has contributed anything to this site.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?