Friday, September 15, 2006

 

A day in the life...

First I got up and got ready for work...




Then I left for work...

Then I was at work...



Then at Jon's practice...
Then went out to birthday dinner with bratty-stick-out-my-tongue boy and the rest of the family.

(Dillon, please note the shirt...)


Comments:
I love you, too. Now I'm going to cry.
 
Who took the pictures? Is there a significance to the fact that in picture #2 a rather "important" part of your anatomy is missing? And Jon, that face it totally GOOFY!!!!
 
Jonathan took all of them but the one at work and the one in the BMW. (He took one of me in the MR2, but it was rotated when I uploaded it.) My friend and colleague, Cynthia Eriksson took the one at work (we were on retreat, so more casual dress was fine...OTOH, this is California, and dress up means that your flip flops have sequins). Matthew took the one in the car because Jonathan got the front seat as a special birthday treat.
 
I know it's silly. That's why I did it.
 
Haha. We were on retreat, so I was taking hardly anything. Sadly, many days I have two briefcases with me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?