Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Do you recognize this young man????


I bought these slacks for Dillon - told him that if he didn't like them or when he outgrew them to give them to me because I can wear them. From 5 lbs. 8 ozs. to this!!!!!

Comments:
Yes! It's Dillon!
 
Literal, isn't he?
 
Now he wants either a Black or Navy sports coat and a pair of wing tip shoes to wear with the slacks to church. He wore them yesterday and the man whose job it is to coordinate the Sunday morning servers told him that they looked nice. Two Sundays that he was scheduled to serve, he didn't because he was wearing shorts - not appropriate. I bought the slacks at the salvation army family store for $4.00. They are Route 66 and look like new.
 
That, too. Going from TOTALLY bald to needing a hair cut, but his hair is so beautiful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?