Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

The Gridiron Gang

Yes sadly the West View Vols fell last night. I meant to update yesterday but didn't have time. DJ played Saturday in the rain(pouring rain) he didn't feel good before the game started. They beat Elizabethton 13-0. He had a game sealing interception so after the game he felt much better. UT was on paid preview again but Knoxville was underwater so I am glad I didn't have tickets to that game. Hope all is well with everyone.

Comments:
Jon's team lost tonight, too, 5-13.

Jon played two innings at shortstop, and made some really nice plays. Then he went to third for an inning, and really had nothing to do except keep the runner close. Then 3 innings at pitcher (allowed 2 hits, 5 strikeouts, 0 walks, 0 earned runs). Finished up with an inning at catcher, where he made some great snags of balls over the batter's head, 3 feet off the plate, and in the dirt (I did mention they lost 5-13, right?)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?