Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Jonathan's Insane Party






Tonight, Jon had a party with 4 friends. Only 4!! And yet he still wreaked absolute havoc and chaos! First, the pizza making. . . which went off fine. Then, he and his friends started making tie-dye shirts, which is about when the kid's volume contol shut down. It hurt our ears, and I was in a different room. Then, after the tie-dye but before the pizza was ready, the movie started (Chronicles of Narnia). Fortunately, the pizzas were ready before they had the idea to get us arrested for disturbing the peace with superloud movie soundtrack. But, after the pizza, they tried anyway. It was so loud that I couldn't hear my video game, and I was in another room with headphones on. When I went to turn it down, not only did I go deaf, but one of Jon's friends pointed to his shirt ("If it's too loud, then you're too old") and said something that I couldn't hear. And in the past 5 minutes, Mom has had to say "Josh McFarland. . ." several times. . . I think the count is 7 or 8 by now. Thank goodness the party is over and people are leaving.

Comments:
LOL!!! IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! We played "Would you rather..." after the movie, with questions like "Would you rather eat a bowl of fingernails or drink a bowl of spit?" Anyway, we all (except Mom and Matt) had a great time.
 
I called Eric during the party. (He's in Topeka racing for the national championship. He won the ProSolo year-end championship today, with a class win.) Actually, I think I called him 3 times during the party. I let him know there would never be a party without him again. He said, "I love you," and I replied, "You better."

Matthew asked if he was ever this immature.
 
Bottom picture, left to right, Alex, Jon, Josh, Kellen, and DJ (yes, one of Jon's best friends has your same name, DJ!)
 
No kidding. Both my kids need haircuts, but both are major-league resistant to the idea. OTOH, I think Jon is getting sick of having to do something more than shower and comb it once...
 
Huh? I figured out a way to get it fine with only 1 combing.
 
O. K., how's this - "You look like a GIRL!!!"
 
One, girl'ss hair goes straight down, while mine doesn't. Two, some do.
 
Looks like a girl's hair to me!! What keeps a girl's hair from going "straight down"??
 
Huh? Two was in response to Kathy's comment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?