Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Newest Addition


It's looking like a used car lot around here again.

Matthew may use this car next year to drive himself and his brother to school.* OTOH, it gets better mileage than the BMW (and I like it better) so it may be my commuter car.

We just got rid of all the leftover MR2 parts, too. Sigh.

* California isn't like Tennessee. There are only 3 buses for the entire high school (nearly 800 in Matt's grade...), and the kids don't actually qualify for busing, because they live within 3 miles of school.

Comments:
I think Matt would look spoiled driving up to school in a BMW...
 
That doesn't look like a Miata to me.
 
Cost $1100 less...
 
On the other hand - it looks better - what is it??
 
This would be our fourth MR2. Not that I'm in a rut or anything.
 
Dearest Jonathan,
Regarding your comment "Mom likes the Tennessee family better" - you've got to remember that I AM her Mother, and she is required to by law to "like me better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?