Monday, October 02, 2006
On the brighter side...........
DJ's team beat Happy Valley this weekend 12-6. I did not end up in jail everyones prayers must have helped because I even had a parent come up to me and ask me if I was OK they didn't hear me cheer much the whole game. But she also admitted she was cheering so loud that she would not have heard me anyway. I am very vocal at games, I had a parent at Dillon's game last week(the undefeated season crusher) tell me I was the best cheerleader they had. I am sure you can all imagine!!!!! I am not odnoxious just try to let the team know the game isn't over and to play harder. I have fun and I don't embarrass my kids so thats all that matters.
Comments:
<< Home
We must be related. ( : The kids all know I'm there.
Glad to hear DJ's game went better this time! I'm assuming no facemasks? Better refs, too?
Jon's team lost 9-5. They were winning 5-4 when he exited the game as pitcher. He was walked twice and singled, scored two runs. Had some good plays at short and catcher, and didn't play a single inning at first...
Glad to hear DJ's game went better this time! I'm assuming no facemasks? Better refs, too?
Jon's team lost 9-5. They were winning 5-4 when he exited the game as pitcher. He was walked twice and singled, scored two runs. Had some good plays at short and catcher, and didn't play a single inning at first...
The results are in!! D. J.'s team wins every game that I don't attend and looses every game that I do attend.
And on the brighter, brighter side West View soundly beat Lamar/South Central 46 - 20. Another awesome defensive game - recovered fumbles, intercepted passes, and only one touchdown on the varsity defense!
I was actually referring to Dillon and DJ ( :
...but it is sure nice to see the bigger guys in orange doing well, too!
Post a Comment
...but it is sure nice to see the bigger guys in orange doing well, too!
<< Home
