Monday, October 02, 2006
Take a Moment to remember Louise Schwartz
Please remember Pappy and Nana in your prayers. If you didn't already know Pappy's mother passed away Friday September 29. She had been very sick for awhile. They really could use the knowledge that their family is thinking about them. They are both hurting and need us all right now. So even a phone call would help. 423-257-4011
Comments:
<< Home
The funeral and burial went well. A cousin of Lewis and a cousin of Victors sang - both beautiful. But since our church did not provide a meal (which could have been served at the church since it was so close to the cemetery), I had ALL of that to do - clean the house for company and prepare the food for 11. Johnny and Patty did NOTHING!! I am totally wiped out. Wayne is coming down today, and I'm going to tell him that I'm taking at least two weeks off - I've got 126 hours that I could not work for over 12 weeks and still get paid. Lewis and I are hurt that the church did not provide the meal.
Post a Comment
<< Home
