Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Trebuchet!!!


For those of you who have no clue what a trebuchet is, it is a renaissance war machine that ripped through castle walls. Mine doesn't quite rip through castle walls, but it does throw a paintball 50 feet (close to the farther bucket in the pic). It also broke three paintballs, which isn't as easy as it sounds.

Comments:
Jonathan, you are mind boggling!!!Where do you come up with all of these ideas?? You make my head spin just trying to keep up with you - and I thought that trying to keep up with your mother was difficult!!!
 
He went for the trebuchet when I vetoed the spud gun!
 
treb oo SHAY. Now he's using the trebuchet as his "Mad Scientist" project for school.
 
Whick does not answer the question - where do you come up with all these ideas - trebuchet, the small boat and motor, balancing an egg on its end????
 
The trebuchet actually came from a magazine, the boat came from my dad had one and I didn't, the egg came from I needed a science project for school, and the water cannon (http://clemfam.blogspot.com/2006/04/plans-for-my-patented-i-cant-believe.html) came from I needed something to get us wet in the summer.
 
I had a misfire today and it hit the white wall, getting paint on it. It washed right off though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?