Sunday, October 08, 2006
W-O-W
Who said that a hound dog couldn't "whup up on" a bull dog????
Comments:
<< Home
I said
it's GREAT
to be
a Tennessee Vol!!
Had three dissertation proposal meetings today. Two were chaired by a former University of Georgia faculty member, and he was on the third committee.
I came in dressed in white, with my power T earrings and Tennessee orange hair band (unfortunately, Jonathan and I could not find my second orange sandal today...) Anyway, he looks up and says, "Do the 'dogs play Tennessee this year?" And I said, "Yes, that would be the 51-33 defeat they handed you all on Saturday."
Hee hee hee hee.
Post a Comment
it's GREAT
to be
a Tennessee Vol!!
Had three dissertation proposal meetings today. Two were chaired by a former University of Georgia faculty member, and he was on the third committee.
I came in dressed in white, with my power T earrings and Tennessee orange hair band (unfortunately, Jonathan and I could not find my second orange sandal today...) Anyway, he looks up and says, "Do the 'dogs play Tennessee this year?" And I said, "Yes, that would be the 51-33 defeat they handed you all on Saturday."
Hee hee hee hee.
<< Home
