Monday, November 06, 2006
89 degrees!!!
It's November, and it was 87 degrees yesterday, 89 today, and they expect 89 tomorrow. Whew.
And in a week and a half, I'll be in Chicago. Yikes...
mlc
And in a week and a half, I'll be in Chicago. Yikes...
mlc
Comments:
<< Home
Oh dear. The increase in costs of building materials in the last few years, with the incredibly increased demand from China, has been insane. When are the Chinese Olympics?
Today's a crazy day--I got up at 5:40 and found out that my carpool partner was expecting me at his house at 6 (and it's a 20 minute drive). I had sent him an email last night, suggesting that I pick him up at 8 (after voting)... Two of my Teaching Assistants are at a conference, and one's sick, so I'm not sure that I'm having a meeting with them at 9, but I can't be sure that I'm not, either. We have three hours of meetings with the students scheduled today, and then class...and then Matt goes to the DMV to get his permit...and then we stuff 500+ envelopes for Little League!!
Post a Comment
Today's a crazy day--I got up at 5:40 and found out that my carpool partner was expecting me at his house at 6 (and it's a 20 minute drive). I had sent him an email last night, suggesting that I pick him up at 8 (after voting)... Two of my Teaching Assistants are at a conference, and one's sick, so I'm not sure that I'm having a meeting with them at 9, but I can't be sure that I'm not, either. We have three hours of meetings with the students scheduled today, and then class...and then Matt goes to the DMV to get his permit...and then we stuff 500+ envelopes for Little League!!
<< Home
