Friday, November 10, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!!
Matt I wanted to say I am sorry for being late with a Happy Birthday. Your Aunt Kathy is losing her mind. I love you very much and hope you had a great Birthday. Wow 16, how does it feel.
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Kathy!!
Thanks for the Happy Birthday. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I couldn't find this blog. For taking a college level computers class, I don't know all that much about the internet. Or some things about the computer itself. I need the learn more about computers, aside from the games they run. Anyway, Thanks!
Thanks for the Happy Birthday. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I couldn't find this blog. For taking a college level computers class, I don't know all that much about the internet. Or some things about the computer itself. I need the learn more about computers, aside from the games they run. Anyway, Thanks!
Now, no one but a blog member can post. (Sorry, Matt--that does mean that you need to remember your login and password!)
Post a Comment
<< Home

