Monday, November 06, 2006

 

The JR Pioneers finish with a winning season.....

DJ's last football game was Saturday . They beat Unicoi 6-0. His team finished 7-4 for the season. We are all very proud. He had about 3-4 tackles for losses great defensive game. Next basketball. Jon I will try not to bore you too much!!!!!!! :)

Comments:
Woo hoo!! Go DJ!!

Volleyball was supposed to start today, but they canceled practice. Jonathan wasn't sure when they were rescheduling. Let's hope he doesn't bore you all too much with the California state sport...
 
One of the most outstanding tackles that D. J. made was his "arm" tackle - did actually pull the Erwin player down by his arm. Also I broke the Jinx - I WAS THERE AND HIS TEAM WON!!!!!!!
 
Maybe that's been Jon's team's problem this winterball season...maybe if you came they would win!!!
 
(His last game, there were two hits total for his team. Jonathan made them both. The other team had three hits...and still beat us 11-2. Jon pitched the last inning, faced four batters, no runs scored.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?