Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

What are you Thankful for............

I thought since we couldn't all be together we should atleast say what we are thankful for this holiday. Take me for example I am thankful I only have to work 3 days this week and I love to eat so food would be another good one. I love you all and hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving.

Comments:
That's a tall order! I'm thankful that I have the three most wonderful, beautiful young ladies in the entire world for daughters, and that they did a better job then their mother picking out husbands - all three married longer than I was the first time. I have the six finest grandchildren in the universe. I have a wonderful husband, and somewhere around 16-20 chickens. And I've had a wonderful year as parish nurse, but I am beginning to "feel old" - different place aching each day. But to be pushing 70, I'm in good shape. Don't know how much longer I'll do the parish nurse role - Lewis has not been happy with the church since his mother died.
 
I am thankful for Matthew--who spent hours on his own cleaning the house in preparation for this weekend...and topped it off by cleaning Smokey's indiscretions out of the back yard. All without complaint.

I am thankful for Jonathan--who made butter crescent rolls and whole wheat rolls, so that everyone would have something they like.

I am grateful for my "Tennessee family," who taught me about love and what being a family is.
 
I am thankful for my (extended)family, my puppy, food, a roof, air, God, and love (not necessarally in that order).

Srory aoubt sellpnig. I nveer did lkie it.
 
I forwarded it to Jon, and then he forwarded it to pretty much everyone in his email address book.

He also sent some of us the "mosquito" mp3. (I can't hear it...I'm too old.)
 
I feel left out - he didn't send it to me, but then if you're too old, Mari - where does that leave me??? I am really beginning to "feel" my age!!!
 
The "mosquito" sound can't be heard by people over 25 or 30. Teenagers can hear it and find it very annoying, and children can hear it but don't find it annoying. It's an interesting perceptual thing...and makes it possible for junior high and high school kids to leave their cell phones turned on in school!!
 
I WANT it sent to me!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?