Monday, January 15, 2007
CRAZY Weather!!!
While I was at an American Psychological Association Accreditation Assembly in St. Pete Beach on Friday, enjoying 80 degree weather (but not necessarily enjoying all the meetings during the day), this is what the weather was like at home!
Jonathan called me, thrilled, because he had just made a snowball.
The weirdest part is that on Tuesday, it was 85 degrees!
The weirdest part is that on Tuesday, it was 85 degrees!
The resort the meeting was being held at was really, really nice. As in, I am very glad someone else is picking up that bill... They even have their own live webcast of the beach. (See www.justletgo.com and click on beach webcast on the left.)
Comments:
<< Home
WOW!!!! We had a dusting last Tuesday the kids were let out of school at 11:00. Didn't last long, Mari face it if you live there the snow will find you. That snow had been tracking your family for a LONG TIME!!! I would love to have about 1-2 feet of snow. Can't go anywhere no one can bother you. Hey I wouldn't even care if the power was off!!!! The grass is growing here my rose bushes are starting to come out, this is East Tenn. I want a winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it can't be 85 outside. I want SNOW!!! I hate this weather and right now I am not a big fan of east Tenn. Our Gov. is trying to pass a raise in our gas tax. UGH!!! I can't even drive to better weather!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
