Sunday, February 11, 2007
WEST VIEW RULES!!!!!!!
The mighty West View Volunteers coached by Richard Tarlton and Tim Brockwell walked away from the Washington County Boys Middle Tournament with the First place championship trophy. They defeated the Lamar Cherokees - despite the Lamar 6'6" center - who fouled out. Dillon played and did a good job.
D. J.'s team also won their game Saturday - despite an official who didn't call walking and couldn't explain which foot was the pivot foot when both were in the air.
Now it's on to baseball. Eric will be helping Tarlton coach the West View baseball team.
D. J.'s team also won their game Saturday - despite an official who didn't call walking and couldn't explain which foot was the pivot foot when both were in the air.
Now it's on to baseball. Eric will be helping Tarlton coach the West View baseball team.
Comments:
<< Home
UGH!!!! We have 1 week till tryouts for baseball for Dillon! Not only will Eric be coaching West View Baseball team but DJ summer league team also!! People just don't understand it is bad enough when your child is playing but when you child is playing and your husband is the coach. Also both Dillon and DJ's games were close I am going to need medication just to attend the games.
It was nice they gave the mothers a rose an a magnetic photo. I had to ask Lindsey when they took the picture for it because Dillon did not remember. Also Dillon's phone call this weekend was from the little girl that broke up with him, well he told Ermma she called him and I wish you could have heard the tone in her voice "WELL WHAT DID SHE WANT!!!!" I had to laugh. It was a very why didn't you hang up on her tone.
One more thing Coach Brockwell aka:THE GODFATHER said he wasn't coaching basketball next year if Eric didn't help.
She's not the only one with those exact words!! When Dillon answered the phone, the first thing out of his mouth, "What do you want?" and I guarantee if a boy talked to me in that tone of voice, I would have hung up!!
I figured it out!!! Valentine's Day. I bet that little girl was fishing for another gift from Dillon!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home

