Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Who knows what the weather is going to do......

This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks that we have had 1-3 inches of snow forecast!!! I wake up and there isn't even a flake of snow on the ground. Yesterday at 12:00 pm the temp. was 24 and when I got home we had a warm front go thru and it was 32. I would love about 1-2 feet of snow. So this was very annoying!!! Someone needs to come up with a better way to forecast the weather. Any suggestions????????

Comments:
When we moved to California, I mentioned to one of my classes that I was a weather channel junkie. I got a roomful of blank stares back, and finally someone said, "Why?" Turns out, if you say 70 and sunny, you're right 80% of the time. Of the rest of the time, most of that will be warmer and sunny, and every so often it will be rainy.

Other than that, weather forecasters are the most overpaid people in California...
 
I WANT SNOW!!!!
 
I want snow so bad I don't even care if I lose power!!! Top that!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?