Wednesday, July 25, 2007
IT IS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!
I hope everyone is still alive and doing well. Both Dillon & DJ are starting football. Dillon started practice Monday. He has been lifting weights all summer so he is ready. DJ's all-star team finished 5Th over all in the state so that was pretty cool. His batting avg. for the tournament was .550 so he was please. Dillon's regular summer league team finished 2ND in the tournament and 2ND over all. They did well. Would love an update on everything!!!!
Comments:
<< Home
Kathy - post some of those good pictures that you got at D. J.'s tournament. I "killed" my digital camera so I can't send any photos. You can see the results of Dillon's lifting. One of those upper arm muscles is getting a definite prominance.
Jon - tell us about "flying"!!
Jon - tell us about "flying"!!
Jon is letting me know, little by little, about his flying experience. Apparently he flew over Edwards Airforce Base. The flying time was a little under an hour, and he flew 30 minutes. I guess the pilot got them up in the air and at the right altitude, pointed off in the distance, and said, "There's Mammoth Mountain. Keep it at this altitude and get us there." Of course, the real pilot was there, and could have taken over at any point. (Jon was in the copilot's seat.)
Post a Comment
<< Home

